Grand Old Flag

Foodblog (4 of 5)

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! I love the classic red, white, and blue theme, and that the holiday sits smack in the middle of pool/lake/river/beach/ice cream/popsicle/sunshine season. I pulled out some of my decorations to make our house as festive as can be!

Foodblog (2 of 5)

My grandmother’s giant flag is flying proudly on my back deck! (Remember how it once graced our screened-in porch?)

Foodblog (1 of 1)-2

If you’re looking for last minute ideas….

This is my favorite dish to bring to parties. Or how about yogamole?!

Dip

I’m loving this Healthy 4th of July Cookie Cake Recipe from Anne.

AnneP

And Lightened Up Coconut French Toast Casserole from Julie! Day after breakfast?!

Frenchtoast

For even more last-minute ideas, check out the 4th of July round-up I did last year or Anne’s round-up 🙂

4th-of-July-Roundup

Happy 4th!



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/29biA0G

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049