Meals Lately

Foodblog (1 of 1)-10

KERF has always been about sharing real meals with you guys, and that’s why these posts remain my favorite! I wish I could figure out a way to get back to recapping a meal right after enjoying it like I used to, but a part of me would feel guilty “just” putting up 3 photos of my dinner and chatting about the afternoon. I know so many of you loved that style. How do you feel about it now? (P.S. I’ve been eating all the raw oysters this summer!)

Breakfasts have been a mixed bunch of smoothies, oatmeal, pancakes, and eggs lately. All my favorites!

Foodblog (3 of 4)

Overnight oats with banana and almond butter:

Foodblog (2 of 2)-2

Homemade quinoa granola over yogurt with blueberries and peach. (Recipe coming!)

Foodblog (1 of 1)-8

My favorite lunch these days is a kale salad with leftovers on top and buf cheese! This one had rotisserie chicken and sweet potatoes too.

Foodblog (1 of 2)-2

Leftover pizza, pesto kale, and a peach.

Foodblog (1 of 2)

Empty-fridge day meant cucumbers with a cheese and kale quesadilla…

Foodblog (1 of 1)-6

And lunch at Roots!! That BBQ tofu is the best.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-2

I made my chicken and bean bake recipe and had that for dinner twice. This time I put in artichoke quarters SO, SO good! I’ll never make it without them again!

Foodblog (1 of 1)-5

Dinner at Timberwood Grill after soccer. Fish tacos!! I had had a mini dinner before our 7:00 p.m. game, so I ate one of these and shared with a hungry teammate. #onetaco 😉

Foodblog (1 of 1)-7

And lastly, dinner in a jar by the pool! I layered Anne’s Creamy Vegan Dressing with white beans, kale and Manchego cheese and had that with fresh cherries for dinner. (More on this tomorrow!)

Foodblog (1 of 1)-12

Have a great rest of your week!



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/29CQX78

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049