This Is Summer

Foodblog (1 of 1)-8

Sometimes I just stop and think, “This is summer. I am 33. Here’s my cute little boy”. You know, stop and smell the roses and all that jazz? I love summertime!! I’m also following this excellent summer rules list 😉 Popsicles for breakfast? Sure!

From camp and trips to the park, pools, and play dates, Mazen is living up his summer. Most of the time I expect him to fall asleep within a minute of getting in bed, but sometimes he stays up late playing with his toys. I don’t know how he does it!

I love his long surfer-boy hair, but we are also way past due for a haircut. I tried to get one last week and the barber shop had a 45-minute wait!

Foodblog (1 of 1)-7

Summer mornings are the best! Breakfast on the deck:

Foodblog (2 of 4)-2

Oatmeal in a jar with blueberries and banana (lately, my favorite fruit combo).

Foodblog (3 of 4)-2

Lunch at Whole Foods with fried catfish as the star (and a La Croix I brought from home!)

Foodblog (2 of 2)-2

And a green + cheese quesadilla with garden-greens salad for dinner.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-11

Summer soccer has come to a close. So sad because it’s my favorite season to play! We have an 8 v 8 short field, and I love playing in the evenings. We do have to fight with the summer storms, though, and I took this photo from my car while waiting one out. It was pouring and the sky was dark, but the sun found a crack in the clouds and was the brightest I have ever seen! I actually wondered if the world was about to end.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-6



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/29U5Ewx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049