Friday Fings

(Because that’s how Mazen says “things” and…alliteration!)

Foodblog (4 of 9)

Can you imagine if this was your backyard view? Some friends of mine are house sitting this week and have invited me over to swim a few times. I am getting waaaaay to used to this pool! You should see the house…!

Foodblog (3 of 9)

Strength class this week was a double whammy. I was still sore from Monday when I woke up on Wednesday, but by 10am I had loosened up enough to go. It was a hard legs day. Last night I had a soccer game 9 o’clock. That’s p.m., by the way. It’s a good thing I love playing soccer because there is no other workout I’d have the energy to do that late at night!

I’ve had this for lunch two days in a row. You’ll have to wait to see what’s inside, but it involves salmon, lots of sprouts, and a pinch of nostalgia!

Foodblog (14 of 14) Foodblog (9 of 9)

There is still a cricket in my basement. I keep running into him, and he has evaded all attempts at capture. I probably should ask my little pirate for help.

Speaking of scary things, M and I had fun playing with the dinosaurs in Kids Zone the other day. I took this photo and before I knew it I had five kids around me wanting to see the picture and then asking for me to take their pictures too!

Foodblog (6 of 9)

Leftovers for dinner: greens, pasta, olives, and feta.

Foodblog (5 of 9)

And finally, remember the non-case I blogged about? I LOVE IT!!! While I don’t think it looks as good as a cute case, the feel is absolutely amazing. It feels caseless!! So smooth and sleek. The bumpers haven’t shown any signs of falling off, and they have remained pretty white. They slide in and out of my pocket and purses very easily. The only con is you can’t really take them off and put on a bigger case if you needed to temporarily. Example: I would like a more legit case for the beach. But that’s ok – pros outweigh cons!

Foodblog (8 of 9)

Cheers to the weekend!

Foodblog (2 of 9)



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2cbNFnX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049