Provisions And Things

Foodblog (1 of 10)

Why is Whole Foods’ hot bar mac and cheese SO DARN GOOD?! Every time I get a meal from the salad bar I have to get one bite of mac and cheese.

Foodblog (6 of 10)

Two yummy breakfasts:

Egg and blackberry jam on a Virginia roll, plus a nectarine.

Foodblog (5 of 5)

And scrambled eggs, cinnamon toast, and strawberries.

Foodblog (2 of 2)

I think I have written about this before, but this concealer is life changing. I first sampled it from BirchBox, and no other concealer comes close to how much coverage it provides. Along with a little eyeliner and eyeshadow, it’s now on my “won’t leave the house without it” list.

How had I not been to Ivy Provisions yet?! I’ve had food of theirs around town at events, but I hadn’t been to the shop. It’s so cute, and the menu is great! They have sandwiches, salads, and a coffee bar, as well as a great selection of wines and other speciality groceries.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-12

I ate this great arugula salad with roasted squash, pepitas, feta, and fried chicken on top.

(Although I will say I sent this picture to a friend who said, “Kath those are totally chicken tenders.” Whatever! They were they were good and I was starving after a hard workout class!)

Foodblog (1 of 1)

After lunch, my friend Emily and I did a blind wine tasting! I am normally pretty good at guessing wines, but I totally failed this one!

Foodblog (2 of 2)-3

Two dinners – cracklin’ cauliflower topped with buf and Greek yogurt, and a homemade burger with roasted veggies.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-5

Foodblog (2 of 2)-2

For my country music sisters, I have to share this song. It’s been my favorite all summer long. I am a small town girl at heart <3

Foodblog (2 of 3)



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2aI65gO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049