Sword Fighting

Foodblog (5 of 5)

Hi guys!! Happy Monday. These muggy August days have resulted in my downstairs air conditioner dripping water all over the couch, and a surplus of bugs in the house. I was haunted by a cricket in the basement while watching Bachelor in Paradise the other night, and then I came upstairs to find a ROACH in my dining room. I took care of that bad boy with a few heavy cookbooks, but I was so relieved when my little pirate confirmed that the roach was no longer a threat with a sword fight in the morning.

Foodblog (4 of 5)

We don’t encourage the killing of things in our household unless the things come inside the house. Then they have crossed into hostile territory.

After we were safe, we made peachy pancakes together. Or really, nectarine pancakes! I prefer nectarines to peaches most of the time 🙂

Foodblog (1 of 5)

Yogurt bowls are probably the world’s easiest breakfasts to make. No prep, no dishes. I layered plain yogurt with blueberries, banana, and the last of my Quinoa and Walnut Granola.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-7

Lunches lately have been of the leftover category. Zucchini with olives and feta, and a little pulled chicken from my dinner party –

Foodblog (3 of 5)

And the second half of my Burger Bach burger with cucumber salad.

Foodblog (3 of 3)-3

Lastly, a salad with deli ham, manchego, almonds, and Every Herb dressing. I bought the ham because Mazen announced he loved ham and cheese sandwiches. True or false, I still do not know.

Foodblog (4 of 23)

Pre-soccer Blue Apron eggplant pasta dinner! Topped with some extra cheese.

Foodblog (2 of 5)

And salmon with greens, hearts of palm, and bell peppers. This was frozen mango-chipotle salmon from Whole Foods. Loved the flavors!

Foodblog (1 of 1)-5

I was doing some cleaning in my old office and found this selfie stick that Stitch Fix sent me last year. I  have never used it, but now I’m realizing how handy this might be for wide angle shots of things or videos. Pardon the post-workout look ; )

Foodblog (5 of 23)

Hope you are organized for the week ahead. I spent last week working double so that this week I can relax by the ocean!



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2bSaE9O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049