What I’m Loving Lately 73

Hey, hey! Happy Friday, friends!

It’s that’s time again. Time for another edition of What I’m Loving Lately and it’s an especially fun round-up this week. Enjoy!!

Stranger Things – OMG. This show. OBSESSED. Some friends recently recommended it to Mal and me and now we’re totally hooked. I’m not usually into sci-fi stuff, but Stranger Things reminds me a lot of The Goonies mixed with ET and the most amazing teen 80s movies. Man, it’s SO GOOD.

stranger-things

Bathing suit clearance –  Now that it’s end of the season, I’m stocking up on suits for next year and the prices are awesome! Some favorites: Mossimo Crochet High Neck Halter as well as this Stripped Mesh Halter. I also love these two suits. There are so many great options, I can’t decide!

target bikinis

Cappuccino Overnight Oats – Holy yum! I definitely want to try this recipe!

Ramen Broccoli Slaw with Shrimp – Love, love, love this recipe! I can’t wait to make it again! Smile

Healthy Ramen Broccoli Slaw with Shrimp

Our New Favorite Swimmer And His Dad Flip Each Other Off Before Each Race – This made me laugh!

Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew – So yum! I had it made with one pump of vanilla syrup and it was perfect. I highly recommend it!

sweet cream cold brew

Patriots “On Sundays We Wear Blue” Tee – Love this shirt for football season!

Olive + Oak Arabella Jacket – Super cute for fall, right? And it’s only $48! I might need it in olive.

img-thing

Brooks Go-To Running Capris – These are the comfiest leggings ever made, so they’re perfect for travel. My Chariot Heritage sneakers are too—but, honestly, I wear them allllllll the time. FYI: Some colors are on sale right now!

Image-1 (1)

Cereal trail mix – I got this idea from BLEND a couple of years ago, and it’s my new favorite, travel-friendly snack. Just mix your favorite cereal with nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips, etc.!

Image-1

Question of the Day

Anyone else watching Stranger Things?

Have you tried the Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew from Starbucks?

P.S. You can get 15% off your order of Nikki’s Coconut Butter with code ‘mint.’ It’s good through tonight at midnight, so be sure to hop on it!



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2baf60O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049