What I’m Loving Lately 74

Good morning and very happy Friday to you! It’s time for another edition of What I’m Loving Lately, and it’s quite the round-up this week. I hope you enjoy it! 🙂

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios – Oh my gosh, I can’t get enough of Pumpkin Spice Cheerios in my life. But, truthfully, I feel a little guilty about opening the box so soon. My friends from General Mills sent me some to try a few weeks ago, and I had every intention of waiting until at least September to open the box. Oops. Well, now I guess it’s pumpkin season for me? 🙂 All I know is that I will definitely buy more soon. They’re made from real pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, so they’re the perfect blend of pumpkin + spice. Rumor has it that Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are on store shelves now, so keep a look out for them!

SAMSUNG CSC

Motocrossed Jacket – I love this sweater/jacket so much! It’s definitely a must-have for fall and only $38!!

mototcrossed_jacket

Trader Joe’s Dried Baby Bananas – Mmm! These babies are perfect for snacking, especially when you’re craving something sweet and carb-y. The only ingredient is dried bananas, so there’s nothing added to them.

SAMSUNG CSC

5 Fitness Bloggers We Love – I’m so honored to be included!

Lucky Finn Cafe – Oh, man. This love is totally for the locals, but I am obsessed with Lucky Finn Cafe in Scituate. It’s absolutely adorable, serves awesome coffee, and I can’t wait to visit again!

lucky finn cafe (1280x960)

This Patriots sign – I know some people it would be perfect for! 🙂

patriots fan sign

18 Ways Crossfit Will Actually Change Your Life – Yep.

Melissa & Doug Felt Food – We own both the pizza and sandwich sets, and they’re so great for helping Quinn to expand his vocabulary while enjoying himself by making food for Mama and Dada. 🙂

IMG_0724 (1280x1111)

Bess Army Overcoat – I’m on the hunt for the perfect fall jacket. I like this one below.

bess_army_overcoat

As well as this one: The North Face – Bombay Jacket. I know they’re pretty different, but I’m in the market for an olive green jacket. Thoughts? Opinions?

the north face bombay jacket

CVS Health Children’s Gummy Dinos – Qman seriously loves these gummy dinos. So much, in fact, he had a meltdown over wanting more of them! Poor kid. I’m so glad that he likes them, but I love even more that he’s getting some nutrients in his (picky kid) diet! #win

CVS Health Gummy Dinos (1280x1280)

iPad Mini Case – After a few close calls with our iPad, we finally bought a kid-friendly case for it. Qman especially likes carrying it around by its handle!

iPad mini case for toddlers

Do What Made You Happy As A Kid – So much truth to this!

Question of the Day

Which olive green jacket from above do you like better?

Is it pumpkin season yet?

Happy weekend, friends! I hope you enjoy every minute of it! 🙂



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2bTbC2V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049