Tell Me What You Want in 2017 (Reader Survey)

Hey, friends! Happy Thursday/almost Friday/almost the weekend! 🙂

First and foremost, thank you so much for reading CNC, especially those of you who have followed along for years now. Your support and opinion means a lot to me, so I am getting ready for 2017 and want your input so I can continue to make CNC a place that you love to come and visit. Using the survey link below, please tell me what you’d like to see (or not see) on CNC next year. Many, many thanks in advance!!!

Carrots ‘N’ Cake Reader Survey

2017-cnc-reader-survey

And just wanted to share some updates from our 24 Days of Togetherness. (If you missed days 1-4, you can read about them here.) If you’re participating this year, I hope you’re enjoying the holiday season as much as we are! Smile I love seeing all of your posts on social media! #24daysoftogetherness

DAY 5: GET A CHRISTMAS TREE

IMG_6597 (1024x1024)

DAY 6: TAKE A FAMILY PHOTO

IMG_6788

#nailedit

DAY 7: WEAR RED AND GREEN ALL DAY

wear-red-and-green

Qman also wore red and black stripped socks, and I wore a red plaid infinity scarf and holiday socks from Brooks!

DAY 8: HAVE A HOLIDAY HAPPY HOUR

Mal and I are planning a little happy hour date this afternoon before we pick Qman up from daycare! 🙂

 



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2gguaju

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049