Welcome! If you want to lose weight, gain muscle, increase energy levels or just generally look and feel healthier you've come to the right place.
Here's where to start:
- Visit the Start Here and Primal Blueprint 101 pages to learn more about the Primal lifestyle.
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter to receive an eBook called Primal Blueprint Fitness and more - all for free.
- Cut to the chase by visiting PrimalBlueprint.com. There you'll find books, food, and the best supplements on the planet to help you take control of your health for life.
Thanks for visiting!
Short ribs are often braised for hours, but when the weather outside is hot and you don’t want to turn on the oven, there’s a better way. Marinate those ribs, and throw ‘em on the grill.
PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Honey Mustard Vinaigrette serves double-duty here as a marinade for meat and a dressing for salads. The vinaigrette does all the work while you sit back and relax. There’s no chopping or stirring needed to put this 4-ingredient meal together, and your kitchen will stay so clean, it won’t even look like you’ve made dinner.
As a marinade, the vinaigrette’s tangy mustard flavor pairs perfectly with beef and the honey caramelizes the edges of the ribs as they cook. As a salad dressing, the vinaigrette adds a hint of sweetness to balance the bitter and spicy flavors in the radicchio and arugula salad. Piled together on a plate, the grilled honey mustard short ribs and the radicchio salad are a bold and flavorful combination. It’s a meal you’ll want to eat all summer.
Time in the Kitchen: 30 minutes plus 2 hours to marinate
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless short ribs, 1 1/2 -inch thick (680 g/38 mm)
- 1/2 cup plus 1/4 cup PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Honey Mustard Vinaigrette, divided (120 ml + 60 ml)
- 1 head radicchio, cut into fourths, leaving the leaves attached at the bottom core
- 4 large handfuls arugula
In a large sealable plastic bag, combine the short ribs with 1/2 cup/120 ml PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Honey Mustard Vinaigrette. Toss and turn the bag to make sure all the meat is coated in vinaigrette. Marinate 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Remove the ribs from the marinade, and season lightly with salt.
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat; lightly oil grate.
Grill short ribs, turning as needed until lightly charred on all sides, 8 – 12 minutes total.
Let the ribs rest 10 minutes, then slice against the grain.
While the ribs are resting, brush the radicchio wedges lightly with olive oil. Grill the radicchio wedges 1 to 2 minutes on each side until charred. Remove from the grill, trim off the bottom core, and thinly slice the leaves.
In a large bowl, toss the radicchio and arugula with 1/4 cup/60 ml PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Honey Mustard Vinaigrette.
Serve the sliced short ribs over the radicchio and arugula salad.
Not Sure What to Eat? Get the Primal Blueprint Meal Plan for Shopping Lists and Recipes Delivered Directly to Your Inbox Each Week. Now Available as an App!
from Mark's Daily Apple http://ift.tt/2coaUyg