Mall Street

Good morning! I’ve been really into peanut butter banana toast lately. Such a quick and easy breakfast, and on dense Great Harvest bread, it fills me right up.

On Monday Sarah and I took the kids to Short Pump for the day since they had a school holiday.

They had a wonderful time riding the escalators.

And playing boat in this double stroller. (Must have been the Sperry shoes that inspired that!)

Mazen wanted to pick out a wedding ring for Sylvia in KAY jewelers while Sarah had her ring fixed.

But Sylvia said “Wait, we’re just kids!”

Sarah and I tag-teamed some shopping, and we took the kids on the train that winds throughout the mall.

We had a delicious lunch at the Baker’s Crust.

I had a shrimp + avocado tropical salad. It was another warm sunny day!

On Tuesday it was back to school, back to work. Which brings me to my career news: I’m going to be working with Tina and Kerrie at Designed To Fit Nutrition! I’m really excited to get back into the field, and I’ll be working with clients creating custom meal plans and coaching. Hope to see some of you there!

The post Mall Street appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2lOiGpp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049