Dish Washin’ Machine

^^That sums up my morning for ya! Don’t you hate it when the dishwasher is clean and you have to empty everything and then fill ‘er right back up? That’s next on my agenda. Then I’m going to pick up my sweet little boy who spent last night with his dad. It’s a dreary sweatpants kind of day over here, so we’ll probably build some forts or snuggle through a movie together.

This morning I created a new recipe for Quaker for an upcoming post, and polished up two posts for the rest of this week. Then I jetted off to the gym for strength class! It was a great combination of upper and lower body, so I am feeling tired from head to toe. Note the super red face!

After a shower and five peanut butter pretzels (can’t stop, won’t stop), I finished up the photography for my oatmeal squares and then had one for lunch!

Since that was carb-based, I had a piece of leftover BBQ chicken for my protein component. We’re super low on veggies in the fridge, so I am totally lacking today! Mazen and I might hit up the grocery store and re-stock, so I will be sure to have something green with dinner!!

Two packages just showed up on my doorstep – let’s go see where they’re from!!

The post Dish Washin’ Machine appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2oPsoqM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049