Mail Time, Mail Time, Mail Tiiime!

Remember Blue’s Clues?! I sing that song every time I hear a delivery person on my porch : )

The above springy wine selection came from Winc today. I swapped out the bottles of red planned for this month for all white/roses and discovered that had some CANS in the mix! I love canned wine because I have one and don’t have to “worry” about what to do with the rest of the bottle (drink it? let it slowly deteriorate over 3 nights?) I always stick to the $13 bottles from Winc and have never been disappointed!

Also on my doorstep was a fun gift package from Health Warrior. I love these bars! Chia! Real food! Flavor! Their new protein line is great too.

I picked Mazen up from school, and he had this little wheat grass pet to bring home. We can’t wait to see if it grows!

On our way home, Mazen pointed to his calves and said “I have muscles in my legs here!” I told him they were his calves and that they were strong because he’s a super biker! They are nice, though, aren’t they?!

I had the couch cleaned by Stanley Steamer (gets car-pets clean-er!!) yesterday and the cushions had to dry overnight. Mazen walked in and said “Mommy you’ve been making forts!” Hahahaha.

That little sneak also figured out where I keep the grown-up candy stash! He said with a sly smile, “Mommy, I know where you keep the chocolate.” He was right. He found the jar on a shelf. Guess I’m not so sneaky myself when I get some!

We spent the rainy afternoon playing Easter egg hunt (again! again!) and watching shows together on the couch. Have you seen Super Why? It’s really educational!

When I started to unload the dishwasher, Mazen wanted to help. He’s at that perfect age where he wants to feel grown up, and it’s golden! I had him sort and put away the silverware for the first time, and he did an excellent job!

For dinner I made Cumin-Sichuan Shrimp Fried Rice with Bird’s Eye Chile & Marinated Radish from Blue Apron. It was awesome, but I made quite the mess in the kitchen! I love the color the radish added. (The sour cream was my addition 😉 )

Here’s Mazen’s version. He ate it all, cabbage included. He’s been doing SO well with his eating in the past few months! The white blob is mayonnaise, which Matt loves and taught him to eat. If he’s dipping healthy food in mayo, I am cool with that.

We did a quick bath with stories and snuggles.

And now I’m watching Survivor! Remind me not to live blog on Survivor night again : )

The post Mail Time, Mail Time, Mail Tiiime! appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2oRcXhT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049