Monday In Meals + What’s Next for CNC

Hi, guys! Happy Hump Day!

Before I get into my weekly Monday In Meals post, I just want to let you know where CNC is headed. After a few months of feeling totally burnt out and like I need to do ALL the things ALL the time, I’m finally finding balance that works for my family and me. CNC has gone through quite the transition over the years– from sharing EVERYTHING about my life to sharing much less. And, honestly, it’s just hard to figure out how much of my personal life to share now that I’m a mom.

Yesterday, I shared a little snapshot of life lately, which some of you loved, but others of you really didn’t like. I truly appreciate all of your feedback since I want CNC to be something you look forward to reading on the regular! When I surveyed you guys back in December, the majority of you said that you love posts about my life. While I still plan to share little slices of life here and there, my goal is to make CNC a resource for healthy living– from quickie recipes and awesome workouts to products I’m loving and tips and tricks for balancing it all. So, that’s where CNC is headed. And, hopefully I can find that sweet spot where my daily life is mixed in, too. And, of course, I’m always over on Instagram Stories, doing my thing and sharing random photos and videos from my everyday life!

Ok, now onto Monday In Meals!

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with roasted sweet potatoes and chopped spinach (frozen). Quick how to: Melt better in pan on stove top, saute spinach until not frozen/soft, add sweet potatoes (Sunday prep), scrambled eggs, and cook until done. Takes less than 5 minutes!

IMG_5716

Workout: Solo workout (on @carrotsncake Instagram) at Norwell Athletic Club.

IMG_5721

Wearing: Brooks Go-To Capris // Brooks Glycerin // Moret 1/4 Zip Top

IMG_5723

Qman’s new favorite game is “hiding” in the bushes. He whispers: “Hide, hide” and then attempts to disappear into whatever bush/tree he can find. Haha!

IMG_5727

Post-workout: SFH + iced coffee + almond milk and a LARABAR.

IMG_5730

Snack: Two rice cakes with cashew butter spread on top. <— I had 3 back-to-back calls, so I ended up wolfing-down rice cakes between them.

IMG_5738

Lunch: Roasted butternut squash with ground chicken and shaved Parmesan.

IMG_5742

Snack: Savory Honey & Gruyere Muffin (recipe coming to CNC soon) with butter melted on top.

IMG_5748

Dinner: Crockpot Chipotle Honey Chicken (recipe coming to CNC soon –> so damn good and only 4 ingredients) over roasted sweet potatoes.

IMG_5759

No dessert because I was exhausted. I put Quinn to bed and went right to sleep myself.

The end.

Question of the Day

Thoughts on where CNC is headed? What are your favorite posts on CNC? Which ones are most useful to you?

The post Monday In Meals + What’s Next for CNC appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2pgVoHU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049