My Day In Chicago // Media Training

I started my day in Chicago with a nice lake-side run! This isn’t the first time I have run along Lake Michigan when I was in Chicago for a visit in 2009 I ran in frigid temps early in the morning. And then I did another (much-warmer) run during the Healthy Living Summit in 2010! Yesterday’s run was about 3.5 miles and it was beautiful!

Afterwards, I popped into Whole Foods for coffee and a smoothie because it was right next to my hotel. This smoothie was kale, coconut, almond butter, dates, and cinnamon, and it rocked!!

After showering and packing up, I headed over to the Zeno Group office for my workday in this skyscraper!

Their office was super swanky, modern, and cool. And just look at the view!!

When Swanson Health Products asked me to come on board as their media spokeswoman, I knew I would be doing some interviews on healthy living and introducing their new line of probiotics, similar to the media tour I did with Quaker last year in NYC. But what I didn’t quite realize was that I’m going to be doing interviews on LIVE TV next week. Eeeekkkk!! In preparation for this, they flew me to Chicago to do a day of media training. I am so glad I was able to do this to prepare because I can’t imagine going into it without the rehearsals and recordings we did throughout the day. Please send me good vibes for next week!

For our lunch break, we had Mediterranean food from Roti. Wraps, salad, pitas, hummus, sauces. It was a great spread!

The rest of my day went like this:

1 hour + ride to the airport + 1 hour at the airport + 1.5 hour flight + 40 minutes racing across Philly airport + 1 hour flight to Cville + 20 minutes to wait on the bag they made me check on full flight + 20 minute ride home + shower. Exhausting!

Mazen and I are making pancakes together <3 And I am unpacking and re-packing for another short overnight trip later this afternoon! When it rains, it pours, but in a good way!

The post My Day In Chicago // Media Training appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2qAe99T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049