Baby Got (Hurt) Back

^^ Thomas’s drone is somewhere up in that tree. No sign of it! Poor little drone.

I spent the morning on work stuff – a call about the Virginia 2019 Commemoration, which I am excited to be a part of, working on some Designed To Fit Nutrition plans for my current clients, doing some YNABing, and working on this post for tomorrow –>

I went to the gym for class at 10:30 wearing my new favorite shorts from Athleta! I have these in black too, and they fit so well!

During strength class I tweaked the left side of my back, which I hurt on Saturday trying to help Thomas lift our new door, so I had to leave class and added 20 minutes of very straight stair stepping to my workout before heading home.

For lunch I made an awesome salad!

I massaged this prepared kale salad with some sesame oil, rice vinegar and a splash of soy sauce, an old dressing trick I learned from Matt.

I topped that with half an avocado, peppers, almonds, goat cheese and beets from T’s parents’ garden. YUM!

I am heading to pick Mazen up now, and we have plans to do a little shopping together. We’re going to his favorite store. Any ideas which one it is?! Hint: It’s not Toys R Us.

The post Baby Got (Hurt) Back appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2sglX4b

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049