Morningtime

Happy live blog Wednesday! This little trooper started camp this week, and he couldn’t be more excited. I have him signed up for lots of half-day camps rotating through 5 different organizations that means I can work in the mornings and we can do fun summer activities all afternoon. This week he has a cooking theme and they baked a cake on Monday!

My breakfast today is a peanut butter, frozen banana, and raspberry smoothie with milk and some Vega Vanilla.

I am in LOVE with these silicone popsicle tubes I got on Amazon at the recommendation of our neighbors. I love that the tube-style means no dripping or popsicles falling on the floor (although these can get “popped” out if little hands are too pushy!) They are the perfect size too. I pour any leftover smoothie I have in them all week, and today I added three of these banana peanut butter flavors to the collection.

A jar is the perfect stand to use while pouring them, and the lids snap on so they are leak-proof while they freeze (although I use my pizza slot to store them vertically). Great for grown-ups too!

Have a great Wednesday, my friends!

The post Morningtime appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2sSmlmb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049