Putt Puttin’

Our weekend is off to a great start!! Last night we took Mazen to putt putt. Thomas is getting Mazen into golf, and putt putt is the best place to start!

Thomas also bought Mazen a set of real kids clubs, and they’ve been playing together in the yard.

M did fairly well last night, getting a few pars (and a few 15s!) We stopped keeping track of his score around hole 10.

We were having our own competition, and T beat me by 4 strokes. I had a hole in one, and he had two, including hole 18!

After golf we went to Burger Bach for dinner. Mazen is into mussels, so he had those for his entree. I was impressed he was willing to eat them! I ordered a salad so I wouldn’t leave too full, but I ate so many french fries I still left too full! D’oh!

The boys had frozen yogurt for dessert – Mazen’s first visit! He added some pretty weird toppings, like Nerds and gummies, but I let him get whatever he wanted because #BeingAKid

I bumped into blog reader Maggie on our way out! It’s always fun to meet you guys in person, so don’t be shy! (Shoutout to Maggie’s sister Lauren, who is also a reader! 🙂 )

Back at home, we made a special deal with Mazen that if he got into his jammies and brushed teeth, he could stay up late and watch Human Planet with us. This series is so good – I loved Jungles! He was really into it, and was so cute with wide eyes sitting between us.

The post Putt Puttin’ appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2sNrbSB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049