While I Was Sleeping

Rise and shine! For breakfast, I had a leftover pancake, microwaved egg (a little experiment that worked out quite well!) and summery raspberries. Plus coffee!

How did you guys sleep last night? I have a new product to tell you about that tracks your health while you sleep!

There’s something kind of strange and exciting about getting a report about what your body was doing while you were asleep! EarlySense Live sent me their new Live Health & Sleep Monitor that you don’t have to wear it goes right under your mattress while you sleep. The extra sensitive monitor measures your heart rate, breathing, stress levels, and sleep cycles all night long and sends you a detailed report via its app in the morning.

I find this all so interesting! Note that I was reading in bed for about 15 minutes before I fell asleep, so that alters my Total Sleep Time and Time to Fall Asleep just a bit. I am glad I was out of bed 0 times during the night! It would have been eerie if it said 3 and you didn’t remember getting up! I think overall it looks like I have pretty good sleep cycles. My heart rate and breathing looked good too. I am curious to see how these change based on activity, alcohol, big meals, sickness or other factors. The app allows you to take notes on lifestyle factors so you can track trends. You can also set this up for remote monitoring for an additional monthly fee, so if you have a child or an older person who you are monitoring, the reports and night alerts can bring peace of mind. This sensor is ideal for anyone who has the need to track sleep-related health.

Thanks to EarlySense Live for sponsoring this post. 

The post While I Was Sleeping appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2ui4DZM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049