Tree Is Nigh-night

He knew exactly what I was up to ?

Sorry Thomas, next year it can stay up a little longer!

I am ready for New Years!! The red and green have been put away, and the bright whites and navy blues have reappeared.

I’ve been reading Loveable Livable Home by Young House Love to inspire me to make some home improvements!

Yesterday’s lunch: tuna salad, chips, green salad with peppers, nuts, feta and homemade dressing.

Despite the cold, Mazen had a blast playing outside with the neighbors. I say it all the time, but we’re so lucky to have them as playmates! They had a fire pit going with hot dogs and s’mores.

We had leftovers for dinner last night – mac and cheese, BBQ chicken and a freshly made salad.

Breakfast today was orange in theme – scrambled farm-fresh eggs and an orange. Plus coffee!

I went to strength class mid-morning, and then T and I hit up Mezeh for a quick lunch before heading to Lowes. I am still tweaking my Mezeh order to find the perfect balance between tasting amazing and feeling full. For a while I was so uncomfortably full that I wasn’t hungry for dinner hours later. So I’m trying to lighten up by subtracting things I don’t care much about (rice) and putting weight into my favorites (anything white!) Today’s bowl was arguula with carrots, cucumber, eggplant x2, spicy hummus, falafel, a few pieces of chicken kebob, and three kids of feta and yogurt dips. (That last one is where I over-do it and also refuse to compromise on!)

We are in the process of turning our guest room closet into a proper linen closet, so I went with my handsome handyman to pick out the shelving. I love watching him in his element. Concentrating on drywall anchors:

To be continued!

The post Tree Is Nigh-night appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2BZCYVU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049