Good morning, friends!
Exciting news: The Boston Launch 4 (aka lobster sneakers) from Brooks Running are available for purchase today!! Aren’t they the most amazing sneakers ever!? If you or someone you know want to purchase a pair, be sure to hop on it. These babies typically sell out!
And here’s this week’s TUESDAY In Meals because I couldn’t quite get my act together on Monday after a red-eye home from San Diego. I hoped to sleep on the flight and power-through the day once I landed in Boston, buttttttttttttt that didn’t happen. I succumbed to a 1.5-hour nap and then ate crap most of the day. Ugh, when I’m sleep-deprived (or stressed-out), I make THE WORST decisions when it comes to food. I did, however, get my act together yesterday with regard to food prep and healthy eating, so Tuesday was a much better day!
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with roasted sweet potatoes and hot sauce
- Snack: Vietnamese cold brew mixed with decaf cold brew (50/50) + a homemade protein muffin (the recipe bombed, but it was still edible) heated in the microwave with a scoop of sunflower butter
- Lunch: A “mixing bowl salad” with arugula, chicken breast, a hard-boiled egg, provolone cheese, tomatoes, and balsamic vinegar + a Beauty Burst
- Snack: Honey Nut Cheerios with sliced banana and almond milk
- Dinner: Taco Cauliflower Rice Bowl (recipe on CNC Instagram)
- Dessert: Siggis coconut yogurt with chocolate chips
Questions of the Day
Do you know anyone running the Boston Marathon this year?
Sleeping a plane: Yay, nay, or hell no?
The post Tuesday In Meals + Boston Launch 4 (aka Brooks Lobster Sneakers) appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.
from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/2nK8bE0