Let’s Talk About Eyebrows (Because I’m Clueless)

Hi, guys! Happy Hump Day!

This was supposed to be a “what I ate in a day” style blog post, but then it got hijacked with me talking about eyebrows because I’m clueless about the subject. I feel like eyebrows are such a hot topic recently – microblading, microshading, tattooing… honestly, I don’t even know all of the different things you can do with them! Anyway, here’s a little recap of yesterday with some eyebrow randomness mixed in!

Breakfast was on-the-go since I had my first official workout at OPEX. The open gym hours are flexible, but I wanted to get going first thing in the morning because I had a lot on my To Do list for the day.

On the way to the car to bring Quinn to school, we saw the Hornstra delivery truck drive passed our house, so we checked our freezer box to see if anything was inside. We found milk, Coffee Oreo ice cream, and eggs, which Quinn wanted to take to school. 🙂

After dropping Quinn at school, I drove to OPEX, which, if you take the highway is only 11 minutes away! (Hey, it’s the little things!)

My first workout was great, but holy imbalances! We did a bunch of single-limb movements (dumbbell rows, single-leg deadlifts), which made them seem soooooo much more obvious. And, whoa, I could definitely feel the difference between the right and left side of my body. We have lots of work to do, and I’m excited to begin this journey!

After my workout, I swung by Target for a few items, including my go-to eyeliner and brow pencil. Last week, I went to Alda for another HydraFacial – I’m obsessed), and they offered me a complimentary makeup session, so I learned all about eyebrows and how to make them look pretty. 🙂 I don’t have amazing eyebrows, but they’re not too shabby either, but the makeup woman showed me how to really make them pop without having them take over my face – sometimes thick, dark eyebrows can be TOO much, ya know?

Back at home, I whipped up a quick lunch with leftovers from the fridge: Blue cheese turkey burgers, roasted butternut squash, and broccoli slaw (from Trader Joe’s) with a little dressing on top.

Lunch also included some Ranch Honchos from Deep River Snacks, which have the most incredible flavor. They have a strong ranch flavor mixed with a cheesiness. Mmm!

Mid-afternoon, I snacked on a bowl of spaghetti squash mixed with kale, pine nuts, and blue cheese. I like eating “real food” meals as afternoon snacks since they satisfy me better than traditional snacks.

Dinner was sheet-pan pesto shrimp with roasted veggies…

Followed by a new seed cycling-inspired cookie recipe and a small bowl of Coffee Oreo ice cream! 🙂

Question of the Day

What’s the deal with eyebrows? Any opinions/advice to share?

Like I mentioned above, I’m mostly clueless when it comes to them!

The post Let’s Talk About Eyebrows (Because I’m Clueless) appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2KucjAY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049