It’s Like Trello and Gmail Had a Baby

Hi, guys!

I was up and at ’em this morning working away. I recently discovered Sunsama (thank you to the IG follower who suggested it to me!!), and I’m absolutely obsessed. It’s basically the organization tool that I’ve dreamed about. I love Trello and always wished it worked with my Google calendar. Well, Sunsama is basically like Trello and Gmail had a baby! You can add tasks and events to your calendar, and there’s even a running To Do list (with checkboxes) on the side – and you can easily toggle back and forth between the two. You can even simply drag them back and forth to rearrange your day as needed.

The only downside to Sunsama is that it’s desktop and web-based, so there isn’t an official app yet, but I made a shortcut on my phone, which works just fine. I hope an app is in the works!

I did about an hour of work before Quinn woke up. We headed downstairs for snuggles and breakfast. On the menu for me: A piece of toast with Kite Hill chive spread and an egg on top.

And, of course, iced coffee with vanilla bean collagen in my favorite tumbler with glass straw. This is seriously my favorite way to start the day! 🙂

Latest Videos

After breakfast, I have no clue where the time went. I got Quinn ready for school, walked Murphy, and then got myself dressed for the day. Mal needed to drop his car off at the dealership, so I dropped off Quinn at school and met him there.

Photo above: Mal made plans to golf with a friend later this morning, so that’s why his clubs are in the backseat of my car. Quinn is counting the months until Christmas on his fingers! 🙂

Question of the Day

What’s your favorite organization tool for To Do lists and calendars?



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2BxjGHy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049