Review of Cuyana Classic Leather Tote (aka The Best Bag Ever)

Hi, guys!

Just a quick post this morning since readers, friends, and random people on the street ask me ALL the time about my tote bag – I figured I should officially review it. A number of my girlfriends and even my infusion nurse have bought it because of my recommendation! 🙂

This leather tote is seriously the best bag ever. I’ve had it for YEARS, and it’s held up SO WELL – even to spilled milk, exploded makeup, and wayyyyy more ridiculousness. It still looks brand new – it’s definitely an awesome investment! Check out my video review below – and let me know if you have any questions about the Cuyana Class Leather Tote!



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2MjJWoT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049