Thursday, October 18, 2018
Beautycounter‘s Holiday Collection has officially arrived, and it’s full of NEW PRODUCTS that you are going to love. There is truly something for EVERYONE – even including the men in your life! Start your holiday shopping now, so you can fully enjoy the upcoming season!
21 Sets ~ 9 New Products ~ 49 New Shades
1 Perfect Gift For Everyone On Your List
It was a tough choice, but here are my top 5 MUST-HAVES from the collection. But, of course, make sure you check out ALL of the sets!
- Instant Awakening Trio($89) – I already gifted this to myself and used it over the weekend for date night! 😉 It’s perfect for dull tired winter skin! I already love the best selling Overnight Resurfacing Peel and the Illuminating Cream is becoming a quick favorite as well. Can we also talk about how awesome the Eye Revive Cooling Masks are?! They really do plump up tired eyes. This set is definitely a must to gift to yourself – perfect for holiday season get-togethers!
- Transforming Lip Duo($30) – The perfect color on everyone! It’s a transforming lip tint that creates a custom color on everyone. I had no idea that transforming lipsticks were such a thing, but I guess Dior has one that is very popular? I am seriously in love with this set. I am not a huge lipstick person, so this is the perfect amount of color and shine. This is a great gift for just about anyone on your life!
- First Light Highlighter Palette($49) – Highlighters are THE thing right now, and this set will not disappoint! It’s 3 gorgeous highlighters in one. I had never worn highlighter until recently and love the glow it gives! If you have daughters, nieces, sisters, or even yourself that are into makeup, they will love this set and will know exactly how to use it!
- Mini Lip Gloss Vault($89) – I love the Beautycounter lip glosses, so naturally I love this set of 10 mini glosses. I think just about everyone can pull off all of these colors, and you can never have too many lip glosses. Plus, you could always split up the set a gift as stock stuffers! 🙂
- Counterman Travel Set($78) – Men care about their skin and health too! I love the smell of this line and would totally use it myself! The set includes a travel kit with a daily exfoliating cleanser, smoothing shaving cream, cooling aftershave tonic, and an oil free face lotion. This set sold out in one day last year, so don’t wait to buy it. Mal is definitely getting one of these under the Christmas tree this year!
I’m so excited about the holiday line (it’s seriously so amazing), I want to celebrate with a giveaway, which is open to anyone who is curious about Beautycounter. Here’s your chance to win the limited edition Necessary Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette!!!
The limited-edition palette features 18 long-wearing shades designed to flatter all skin tones—the perfect gift for the beauty obsessed. This versatile collection of wearable warm and cool shades offers a variety of matte, satin and shimmer finishes, each with a luxuriously smooth texture from cocoa seed butter. Comes in an exclusive, gold-patterned compact with a removable mirror and double-ended brush. Comes in a festive red box for effortless holiday gifting.
To enter: Just sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter to stay in the loop about deals and promos. If you’re already subscribed, you’re already entered to win! I’ll randomly pick someone from the entire list to win the palette next week. Good luck!
from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2OtgUcm
Morning!! I put up an Instagram Story saying there was no news, but I’m sure some of you thought my post delay meant news 🙂 I personally love it when bloggers go into baby watch (I’m stalking Ashley, Jenna, Jasmine, and Kelli who are all due this week or next! Plus a handful of real-life and DM friends 🙂 ) On Monday I had an aching low back and some really strong and unusual (but sporadic) contractions. On Tuesday I felt totally fine. Yesterday, Wednesday, the back ache (similar to my old period cramps) picked up again with 8-10 super strong BH that caught my attention and were a little uncomfortable. But, no pain, no pattern. I used a little contraction counter app to track them just because, and the app flashed a little pop-up on the screen that said “You are not in labor.” Ugh, thanks for the reminder!!!
Today is my sister and Thomas’s brother’s joint birthday, so I’m hoping Baby B was waiting to join his aunt and uncle in the 10.18 club! I really hope he’s not waiting until 10.26 to share my birthday, but if he did that would honestly be really cute. It’s also a high possibility because I’d be 40+4.
Since I’m writing this in the morning, here’s what I ate yesterday!
Oatmeal for breakfast with granola and peanut butter. A total KERF classic!
Remember when my morning post was 5 pictures of the same meal? Here’s another view of the oatmeal *laughing crying face* (WORDPRESS you need to get emoji compatible ASAP – we can’t communicate with emojis!)
I went for a ~3 mile hike with my friend Emily late morning. It was so lovely to be out walking in crisp fall temps wearing a jacket. Also can I say how excited I am to walk with a stroller again? It’s one of the top things I miss about having a little one!
During our hike we talked about baguette sandwiches, and I had.to.have. one afterwards, so we went by Feast and I picked up a really good goat cheese and fresh bread. I turned that into a sandwich with sliced pear and spinach with just a little raspberry jam. SO good! Plus leftover Lampo olives. The day before I had this grilled cheese with apples and the new Applegate Naturals cheese that uses pasture-raised cow’s milk. It was epic. Guess I’m totally on a cheese + fruit sandwich kick!
Gus followed me around a lot yesterday. I’m looking for signs where ever I can spot them!
Mazen loves playing in Thomas’s truck. Really glad there is still a decade till that boy can drive! He built a fort in the truck bed that provided a solid few hours of entertainment after school.
Last night’s dinner was Cookie + Kate’s Roasted Butternut Squash Soup plus baguette with goat cheese and avocado that we smashed into the bread with each bite! I picked this recipe because it called for the squash to be roasted whole in advance (so I didn’t have to chop it up) and the blended in the Vitamix when cool. It was good and easy!
Survivor was a good one. I do love a good blindside! Anyone else watching this season?
Hope you guys have a great day!
from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2NKP7Pn
These spooktacular clean eating Halloween treats are a great way to celebrate Halloween without all that junk!
I know, I know. The bowls of candy are everywhere you go. It’s impossible not to grab a… Read more →
from The Gracious Pantry https://ift.tt/2RYpCh6