Beautycounter Consultant FAQs

Have you ever though about becoming a Beautycounter consultant? If not, please just skip this post. I swear, you won’t hurt my feelings! 😉 If you’ve considered it (or wondered how much a Beautycounter consultant makes), I have a helpful Q & A that might make the decision easier for you. And I promise that becoming a Beautycounter consultant is SO different from other “sales-y” opportunities out there. Plus, the products are AMAZING!! Read on for details!

How do I sign up to become a consultant?

Anyone interested in becoming a Consultant can sign up by going to beautycounter.com/join and selecting “Join Now” to enroll.

Does it cost anything to sign up?

Yes, your initial $98 investment includes an Enrollment Kit, which includes a personalized website, access to your back office, customized training platform, and everything else you need to start your business strong. Beautycounter gives you a ton of tools to be successful!

What are the perks of becoming a consultant?

Beautycounter Consultants enjoy many benefits, including the ability to purchase products at a 25% savings. You’ll receive up to 35% commission on retail sales as well as bonuses and override commissions. Consultants also have the ability to earn special incentives, including trips, exclusive Beautycounter items, and access to invitation-only events.

Latest Videos

Do I have to sell a certain amount each month?

There is not a monthly minimum; however, you do have sell $1,200 every 6 months, with $250 of that being New Volume (people who haven’t purchased from you before). The $1,200 (minus the New Volume) does include your own purchases.

I don’t like to sell, and I’m not a salesperson. How would I find this fun or rewarding? 

Beautycounter isn’t just a beauty company, they’re part of a movement. Consultants educate and advocate more than just sell. Personally, I want people to learn how to make safer choices, and the products are so amazing that they will literally sell themselves. I enjoy teaching others about the need for safer beauty and giving them a safer option to try. Additionally, I love it when I hear that Beautycounter’s products are helping women to have the best skin of their lives, a child’s eczema has disappeared, or that cleaning up a skincare routine has helped clear life-long acne. It makes every single minute of this work worth it. I don’t know of many other jobs that allow the freedom and flexibility to do work that really matters in pockets of free time while having such a great impact!

Is there a discount for consultants? 

Yes! Consultants get 25% off retail pricing, which, if you already love the products, is an amazing perk!

How do you learn about the products if you don’t have them or can’t afford them?

Beautycounter has some really great training sessions that start as soon as you sign up. You can learn all about the products straight from the creators themselves. This is another area where our team can really help grow your business. If you’re unsure about something, you just have to ask. Someone is always willing to jump in and help!

That’s it for now. If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m more than happy to chat on a quick phone call to give you additional details – just let me know! I’d love for you to be part of my team!

P.S. If you don’t want to become a Beautycounter consultant, but want to stay in the know about discounts and sales, be sure to sign up for my Beautycounter newsletter!



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://bit.ly/2MgFHMk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049