Easy Macro-Friendly Peanut Sauce

Hi, guys!

Anyone else get stuck on food kicks? Right now, I’m all about this super simple homemade peanut sauce that I’ve been making non-stop lately. I just whip up a big batch at the start of the week and then pour it on EVERYTHING! I swear, it makes a so-so meal taste amazing!

Print

Easy Macro-Friendly Peanut Sauce

  • Author: Tina

Ingredients

2 TBSP powered peanut butter
2 TBSP coconut aminos
1 tsp ginger paste (or fresh or ground ginger)⠀

Instructions

Combine ingredients and eat! I highly recommend tripling or quadrupling this recipe and storing in the fridge for later! ⠀

Nutrition

  • Serving Size: 1
  • Fat: 1.5
  • Carbohydrates: 6
  • Protein: 5

Keywords: peanut sauce, macro-friendly



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://bit.ly/2QR3ZgI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049