6 Macro-Friendly Desserts You’ll Love

Are you ready for some macro-friendly desserts that you’ll really love? Are looking for macro-friendly cookies? Or IIFYM desserts? Well, hey, I’ve got ya covered. I mean, there’s a reason why this blog is called Carrots ‘N’ Cake after all! 😉

In fact, my first EVER blog post was called “Sweet Ending” because I ended my day with a treat. Eleven years later, I still finish my day with some sort of dessert. Yep, every single day of my life. Even when I was engaged to be married, which was the reason for starting this blog in the first place, I knew I didn’t want to give up my favorite foods in order to “shape up” for our big day.

I still believe that all of the “fun” foods in life can be part of a healthy, well-balanced diet. Nowadays, I use macros as a tool to keep me on track. That said, here are 6 of my favorite macro-friendly desserts. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Balls

Maple Almond Collagen Cookies

Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Protein Truffles

Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies

Easy Lemon Coconut Protein Balls

Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Brownies

 

The post 6 Macro-Friendly Desserts You’ll Love appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2UbCkd5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049