Buffalos + Instant Pot Chuck Roast

^^Is that not the cutest outfit?!

On the menu from Plenty – Buffalo Chicken Tacos with a cucumber yogurt dressing. I think I ate both of mine in about 5 minutes flat :mrgreen:

Instant Pot Chuck Roast

We got a chuck roast from Butcher Box last month and put it to the test in the Instant Pot. We loosely followed this recipe for the how-to and made ours with potatoes, carrots, beef broth, and seasonings.

I loved it!! Thomas liked it ok (said it was a little bland – he is way pickier than I am). We both agreed: the recipe sure was easy!

Quiche + Meatballs

Thomas and I usually both have sports on Thursday nights, so we have been planning quiche for dinner to heat up whenever is convenient for us. It’s my go-to before soccer because it’s easy to digest. I can have it by itself before a game and pair it with veggies after a game. This flavor was sausage – so delicious!

One of my favorite Plenty meals lately was Greek Turkey Meatballs! Served with my prep day kale salad and tzatziki (I have to Google how to spell that every time!) Lacinato kale all the time over here these days.

Survivor

Did anyone catch the premiere?! Ellen, Hillary and I had our fantasy draft and my team includes: Aubrey (woot!), Joey Amazing, Gavin, Julie, Victoria and my winner pick: Lauren (the soccer player!) We shall see how it all plays out. You guys need to tune in on Wednesday nights so we can chat!

Paleontologist Mazen

KK got Mazen this dino egg kit for Christmas, and it made for a lovely afternoon activity. We have done other archeology kits and this one was by far the best. (Despite the mess – haha!)

He loved hunting for each dinosaur, and the eggs weren’t too hard for him to chip into (unlike another kit we had.) I loved that this was easy enough for him to do without me having to do it for me – although Thomas jumped in on the fun!

Keep The Change

This is how you do business with a six year old who wants to buy a $2 app. I always make him pay for apps so he has something invested in the purchase. I’ll be happy when he has a debit card I can charge :mrgreen: But counting the coins is always a good learning experience for him!

Keep the change you filthy animal ; )

“Y’all have a good weekend now, ya here?”

The post Buffalos + Instant Pot Chuck Roast appeared first on Kath Eats Real Food.



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2UaIASh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049