Super Bowl Weekend Favorites + CNC Turns 11

Hi, friends! Happy Monday to you!

What a weekend! There was so much to celebrate, including the Patriots Super Bowl win as well as Carrots ‘N’ Cake turning 11 years old. Eleven years, people!! Isn’t that nuts? I can’t believe I’ve been blogging and sharing my life online for that long. It’s been quite an amazing journey, and I thank my lucky stars daily for such an awesome job. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for reading, following, and supporting me all of these years. It means so much to me. That said, let’s get right to blogging with a recap of some favorite from the past weekend!

Pool time – Our little fish spent quite a bit of time in the pool this weekend. He had swim lessons on Friday afternoon and then Mal and I joined him for family swim at Goldfish. We also taught him how to do a “cannon ball,” which he loved! 🙂

Dinner at The Range – Quinn said he wanted to go to dinner at “The Ranch” with the “game with the white balls,” which, at first, we had no idea what he was talking about, but once we realized what he meant, it was a fabulous idea to kick-off the weekend. FYI: The “game with the white balls” was the driving range outside. And, of course, we brought Go Fish. Quinn cannot get enough of this game lately – but, hey, he knows all of his letters now! 🙂

Bad Boys for Life Patriots Super Bowl T-shirt – How amazing is this t-shirt?! Mal’s co-worker made them, and you can purchase them on Etsy!

Dairy-Free Buffalo Chicken Dip – This recipe turned out SO WELL. It was super easy and make and seriously delicious. The recipe is in my Instagram feed, but I’ll share it on the blog soon!

Soccer practice – Week 3 of soccer went so much better! Quinn had the best time running around and playing! 🙂

Lunch at CAVA – Our family is obsessed! Quinn refers to CAVA as the “hummus place” and often asks to visit Derby Street just so we can eat there. I love that he loves it so much. I mean, I could seriously eat their salad bowls everyday! FYI: You have a location nearby, you can get $3 towards your next order using this CAVA link.

Hakuna Hemp Roast – Coffee with hemp oil? Yep, it exists! 🙂 The nice people from Hakuna sent me some samples to try, and I’m really digging them. The flavor is bold and delicious, and I love that it’s non-GMO and includes CBD.

HEAL documentary – This was incredible. As someone with a chronic illness, who has spent time in a very dark place mentally with her disease, this documentary really hit the nail on the head and provided so much hope to me. It also made me want to give meditation a real try. HEAL is definitely worth a watch if you’ve ever struggling with your health and healing yourself.

Questions of the Day

Are you happy with the Super Bowl’s outcome? 

Any documentaries that you’re loving lately? 

 

The post Super Bowl Weekend Favorites + CNC Turns 11 appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://bit.ly/2MMD5pT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049