Affordable Pullover Sweaters for Spring

The temperature is starting to warm up and the snow is finally melted here, which means (I hope) Spring is just around the corner. It also means that I can put away my winter coat and break out my favorite cozy pullover sweaters. I was actually in the market for a new one, so I rounded up the best women’s pullovers in this blog post. Each one is equally as stylish as it is affordable. Many of which cost less than $30! I don’t know about you, but I think that’s a totally reasonable price for sprucing up your Spring wardrobe! Additionally, a bunch of these women’s sweaters come from Amazon, who has a super easy return policy. This, of course, makes shopping online truly a piece of cake. I hope you find something you love!

PRETTYGARDEN Button Neck Splice Geometric Pattern Fleece Pullover – This pullover was super popular on Instagram Stories. I probably received a good two dozen inquires about it – and for good reason! I love everything about this piece – from the button neck to the geometric pattern on the chest. This pullover is definitely something you’ll see me in a lot this Spring!

BTFBM Sherpa Sweatshirt Soft Fleece Pullover – I love this cozy pullover because it’s so roomy and snuggly. The color block is also great, and it comes in a number of different colors, so you’ll definitely be able to find a combo that you love!

AlvaQ 1/4 Zip Camo Pullover Outwear Sweatshirt – How adorable is this top? I love the style + camo pattern. It actually comes in some other colors and fun patterns, so be sure to check them all out!

onlypuff Sherpa Jacket Women Pullover Sweaters Fleece – I’m obsessed with this fuzzy fleece. I kind of want to buy this one too – maybe I’ll hold onto it for fall? It comes in lots of different colors and only costs $22! 

Patagonia Better Sweater Full-Zip Hooded Jacket – Ok, this jacket is a bit more expensive at $103, but it’s 35% off and Patagonia is a brand that will hold up for years and years. I actually have a pullover that’s 10 years old and still looks really good!

Have a wonderful weekend, friends! 🙂

P.S. Here are some sales to awesome checkout!

 

The post Affordable Pullover Sweaters for Spring appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2UyNSa9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049