Things I Bought On Amazon This Week

I’m not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed by how much we order from Amazon. They just make it so darn easy! Shop, click, and whatever it is arrives on your doorstep in just a couple of days, if not the very next day. You can’t beat the convenience!

Last week was an especially hot week with regard to deliveries to our home. And, hopefully, you guys will get a kick out of this post and not flame me for the environmental impact. We honestly do our best with timing/bundling shipments and recycle everything we receive, so I hope that doesn’t become the main focus on this blog post. I really just wanted a share what we ordered. I’m nosey and like seeing what people order, so I hope you guys enjoy this look inside our Amazon Prime deliveries!

Question of the Day

What’s the last thing you ordered from Amazon? 

How often do you order from Amazon?

The post Things I Bought On Amazon This Week appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2Ttv1B6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049