Why I Became a Beautycounter Consultant

I know some of you might be curious, so I wanted to share some information about my journey and why I became a Beautycounter consultant.

explaining why I became a Beautycounter consultant

I actually didn’t know anything about Beautycounter before hearing a few rumblings in the Paleo blogger community. It sounded like a great company with an awesome mission, but I didn’t think much about it until a follow blogger reached out about joining her team. She actually offered to send me some products with “no strings attached” because she believed so much in what Beautycounter had to offer. I figured I had nothing to lose, so I accepted. I mean, who doesn’t love free beauty products, right?

At the time, I really wasn’t looking for any sort of safer skincare. I avoided parabens because I knew they were bad, but only when it was convenient for me. I just wanted beauty products that I worked well and that I loved. Well, I immediately loved ALL of the products that were sent. They worked so well, and the fact that they were safe was a major bonus! I hear it all the time – people are always so shocked by how well Beautycounter’s products perform compared to other “natural” brands on the market. They even perform well compared to products you’d find at Sephora!

Why I Became a Beautycounter Consultant

Falling in love with Beautycounter’s products and mission really made me want to become a consultant. Easy as that! And I learned that your story about how or why you discovered the brand is really important since you can share it with others all the time. It’s not really “selling” if you are just telling someone how much you genuinely love the products and what they stand for. If you sign up to be a consultant only to make money, you’ll have a tough time. People see right through that. But if you sign up because you love the products and the mission, the money will come.

I had a slow start as a consultant. I signed up, but then did nothing. I really just wanted a discount on the products. (You get 25% off as a consultant.) I barely sold any products, and I didn’t recruit a single team member. I was scared. I doubted myself so much. What did I know about beauty products? Or building a team? What would my friends and followers think of me “selling” to them? I was afraid of putting myself out there, so I pushed back and took no action. Looking back, I realized I wasted a lot of valuable time building my business.

Eventually, though, something clicked, and Beautycounter became more than *just* selling products. I worked through the fear and realized we ALL have it in us to do something great. Beautycounter is soooo much more than products and a paycheck (but that’s nice too). It’s connections, advocacy, working when you want to work, and carving your own path. And, most importantly, it’s an opportunity that I’m glad I didn’t give up on.

I felt somewhat lost when I first signed up as a consultant, so now I’m committed to growing and coaching an awesome team of women. I feel like I have a clear game plan and want to help newbie consultants. If you’re someone who is motivated and coachable, I hope you consider this opportunity. It’s amazing because you can work from anywhere at anytime! If you’re interested in learning more, drop me an email at tinabeautycounter@gmail.com. I promise, this is an opportunity you don’t want to say no to! 🙂 I hope you enjoyed reading why I became a Beautycounter consultant!

Have some questions? Check out my Beautycounter Consultant FAQS!

The post Why I Became a Beautycounter Consultant appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2GeA9Aq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049