Carrots ‘N’ Cake ZYIA Party

You guys know how much I love activewear, so I’m so excited to introduce you to an awesome brand called ZYIA. I was introduced to by my friend Jess with Be PowerFULL.

I’ve been wearing some gear from ZYIA recently and just love the fit, style, and performance so much. So, of course, I wanted to tell you guys all about it and invite you to an exclusive party on Facebook, so you can check out the gear AND get access to super great giveaways as we tell you more about ZYIA!

If you want to see what ZYIA is all about, just request to join the group. We’ll officially kick off the party on Sunday, 9/29, so be sure to mark your calendar!

The post Carrots ‘N’ Cake ZYIA Party appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2kQkv6H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049