Weekend High Low High

Good morning and happy Monday, friends!

I can’t believe it’s Monday morning already. WHERE did the weekend go? I feel like it was over in a blink of an eye, but I’m excited for the week ahead since it kicks off a bunch of holiday events, including our annual Friendsgiving celebration! 🙂

I know you guys love a good High Low High blog post, so I’m going to recap our weekend that way. Ok, here we go!

High: I went to bed at 9:00 pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Low: I was up awake before 6:00 am on Saturday, Sunday, and this morning. (Ok, I slept 9 hours, but when do kids start sleeping in?)

High: We went to the Pottery Playce to paint some pottery. Mal and I made Christmas ornaments, and Quinn made a lizard, who he named “Lemon.” They all turned out really well!

Low: On Saturday night, I decided I wanted to go to Orangetheory the next morning. I was 11th on the waitlist. Whomp whomp.

High: When I woke up on Sunday morning, I moved to 2nd on the waitlist. Forty-five minutes before class started, I got in!

Low: Murphy “dug to China” on our bed and ripped our comforter cover.

High: The comforter cover was actually pretty old, so I decided to buy a new one and scored two really cute ones on Amazon for less than $30 each!

High: We made Chicken Cheesesteaks from the Delish cookbook, and they were incredible – definitely a make-again recipe! I actually simplified the recipe by making the shredded chicken ahead of time in the instant pot and sautéing it with frozen peppers, onions, and oregano seasoning. Then, melting sliced provolone on top in the skillet before serving it up in a sub roll. Holy cow, it was delicious! (I ate mine in lettuce wraps, which was also very tasty!)

High: We purchased matching family pajamas for the holidays, and they arrive tomorrow! 🙂

Question of the Day

How was your weekend? Any highs and lows to share?

The post Weekend High Low High appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/32ZYbYm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049