Wondering what it’s like to have me as a nutrition coach?

Rachel was one of my first 1:1 nutrition coaching clients. Years later, we continue to keep in touch, and I’ve loved watching her progress with body composition and mindset.

Rachel recently shared her coaching experience in the video testimonial below.

“Tina was a perfect coach for me because she truly lives by the name of her blog, Carrots ‘N’ Cake. She eats healthy, and she enjoys eating healthy food, but she also enjoys treats – and that’s the type of person I am, too. 

I knew that when I started this whole process, I wasn’t going to cut out alcohol or chocolate because those are things I knew I was going to go back to. Tina taught me invaluable skills for planning for these splurges. If I knew I was going to go out for ice cream at night, I’d save some carbs for later in the day and eat protein-heavy foods and vegetables earlier in the day to balance my choices. 

I have really developed a wonderful relationship with Tina and look at her one of my close friends and continue to check in with her about my progress.

Her program is amazing. I would highly recommend Tina’s one-on-one macro coaching to anybody who’s looking to make a change and invest in themselves. 

When you are looking for a macro coach, you want that they’re going to invest time in you. I truly felt like Tina cared about my progress. I’m super happy that I worked with her and would highly recommend her and her macro plans for anybody that is looking to make a change. She will give you all the resources and tools that you need to succeed.”

Are YOU ready to make a change in 2020? 

Registration for my 1:1 nutrition coaching is only open for this week through Friday, 12/20. I’m accepting a limited number of new clients for a January start date. If you’re interested in learning more about my coaching options, click here for 1:1 coaching package details.

Just a heads-up: My pricing will increase after the new year. If you want to lock in the lowest rates and you’re ready to work with me (very) closely, you can sign up here.

If you have any questions, just leave a comment! 🙂

The post Wondering what it’s like to have me as a nutrition coach? appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.



from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2PoVA6R

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049