Happy anniversary to us! 🙂 Today is our 11th wedding anniversary, and we’re planning to celebrate on our family vacation this evening. Thankfully, Club Med has group babysitting in the evening, so Mal and I will get to have a proper date night to celebrate #11! And, of course, I’ll be sure to have a full wedding anniversary recap when we get home!
Speaking of anniversaries…
The early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale kicks off today! Woohoo! Early access is only for Cardholders and Nordy Club Members, so if you’re not, be sure to mark your calendars for the official start of the Nordstrom anniversary sale on 7/19. There’s always so many great deals – you don’t want to miss it! I’ll also have a blog post with my favorites from the sale next week!
Since it’s Friday and all, it’s time for another edition of The Friday 5 where I share 5 of my favorites from the week. I wrote this blog post before we left for vacation, and I hope you enjoy it. See you next week! 🙂
1. Embroidered pug hat – I actually saw this hat on Big Brother a couple of weeks ago. One of the contestants was wearing it – and as soon as I saw it, I knew I needed it in my life. Thankfully, some Googling did the trick, and I found it on Etsy.
It’s cool when you wear the hat of the pet that you own, right?
Mal said he wanted one too, so now we have matching pug hats! 🙂 The Etsy shop actually sells all sorts of dog breeds (and some sharks!), so be sure to check it out if you’re in the market for a cool embroidered hat! 🙂
2. Kohv sunglasses – You might remember my Kohv sunglasses from last summer. The brand sent me a few pair, and I wore them a ton! They’re super stylish, high-quality, and they’re just $20 a pair. You can’t beat that! I’m wearing the HALE style in the photo below and my other favorites are the ASH and MAPLE. You can save 10% of any pair of Kohv sunglasses with code carrotsncake!
3. Caslon Utility Shorts – These utility shorts have a hint of stretch, so they’re fitted without being super duper tight. They come in regular and petite sizes as well as other colors and a fun cameo print. I ordered them in a size 2.
4. Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation New Day T-shirt – The nice people from Mighty Well sent me one of their “New Day” t-shirts, and it’s so perfect for anyone struggling with a chronic illness. I love the message so much, and it totally resonates with me as far as keeping a positive outlook even when things get really tough.
This summer, Mighty Well is running a campaign to support the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of New England and donating 50% of all sales generated from two of their top products to support the Foundations research and work. You can read more and check out the products here.
Mighty Well created a line of apparel and accessories that enables patients to look and feel stylish while wearing and carrying their medical devices. You can learn more about their story and products in this short video.
5. Chernobyl on HBO – Did anyone else watch this mini docu-series? OMG. I had heard about Chernobyl, but didn’t know all of the details. Holy cow, it’s crazy. If you’re looking for a new series to watch, be sure to put this on your list. I’ve been obsessed with all things Chernobyl lately and can’t stop researching the disaster. Its impact even today is incredible!
- The Easiest Egg White Frittata You’ll Ever Make
- 5-Minute Desserts for One
- Tips for Tracking Macros When Traveling
- The Best Toys to Entertain Your Kid at a Restaurant
- 5 Home Workouts for Moms
- Healthy 3-Ingredient Dinners for Busy Nights
Sales of the Week
- The North Face Isabella Backpack (30% off)
- The North Face Train-N Logo Crop Pullover (30% off)
- Athleta All In Tight (50% off)
- Athleta Bliss Short (50% off)
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Running Shoe (25% off)
- Free People Emmett Western Boot (60% off)
This post contains some affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission from the company if you decide to purchase the product linked to. This compensation helps with expenses to keep CNC up and running. Thank you for your support!
from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/32rErxZ