Hi, happy Friday! Can’t believe it’s the last Friday in July – summer is flying by! Mal and I are off to Nantucket with friends for a quick 24 hours. Woohoo! Parents’ night out!
In today’s edition of The Friday 5, there’s a mix of everything from summer attire to skincare to supplements and an invite to the Master Your Macros August Group – join us!
Enjoy your weekend, friends!
1. Brooks sprinkle sneakers – I can’t even with these sneakers. Have you seen a more perfect pair? Sprinkles on sneaker? OMG, I need these in my life!!!
2. Countertime – Beautycounter’s brand new, innovative anti-aging skincare line is officially here… meet Countertime! What makes Countertime unique? Beautycounter created a plant-derived Retinatural Complex using two clean, groundbreaking ingredients: Bakuchiol and Swiss Alpine Rose. These two ingredients give results that are comparable to retinol but are safer alternatives. I cannot wait to incorporate these new products into my skincare regimen. Check out the Countertime Collection here.
Women are getting such incredible results!!
image credit: @betterbeautyandbabies
I’ll be getting samples of Countertime in August, so make sure your on my Beautycounter email list, so you’re the first to know!
3. Pug face pool float – One of my followers on Instagram sent me this photo. I can’t get over how amazing this float is – it makes me laugh every time I see it!!
4. Madewell The Boardwalk Woven Slide Sandal – I’ve been looking for a new pair of slides for summer and these ones from Madewell are super cute – plus they’re on sale! I love a simple (comfortable) sandal that you can dress up or down. Now I can’t decide between black or brown…
5. KEEDONE Women’s Sleeveless Pocket T-Shirt Dress – This is the perfect casual dress or swim coverup. I wore it on our vacation in Florida – to and from the pool as well as to dinner one night! (Sorry I never snapped a photo!) It’s so soft and comes in a dozen different colors. The best part is it’s under $20 – can’t beat it. Thanks, Amazon! FYI: If you’re between sizes, size down. It runs a little big.
Master Your Macros August Group – We took a little break in July, but we’re back at it with our next group starting on Monday, August 5th. If you’ve had a little too much fun this summer, and you’re ready to get back on track, be sure to sign up ASAP, so we can get you rolling. Have some questions? Check out this Q&A about the Master Your Macros Challenge. And, of course, feel free to leave a comment with your question or message me directly. I personally have openings for 5 more clients, so just request me when you sign up! 🙂
- How to Make Air Fryer Cauliflower Gnocchi
- Paleo Morning Glory Muffins
- High Protein Vegetarian Breakfasts That Aren’t Eggs
- Our Weekly Grocery Budget
- My Experience with Eggs & Acne
Sales of the Week
- Zappos – Take an extra 20% off select styles with code BDAY20
- Lululemon Day Tipper Dress (25% off)
- Lululemon Tuck & Gather Pullover (30% off)
- Madewell 10″ High-Rise Skinny Crop Jeans (35% off)
- Madewell 9″ Mid-Rise Skinny Crop Jeans (35% off)
- Leith Ruched Body-Con Tank Dress (20% off)
- Outdoor Voices 7/8 Springs Leggings (50% off)
This post contains some affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission from the company if you decide to purchase the product linked to. This compensation helps with expenses to keep CNC up and running. Thank you for your support!
from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2Mp3PPl