Hi, happy Friday and happy August!
It’s so crazy how fast this summer is flying by! This weekend, we’re off to Stowe Mountain Lodge for our annual family trip. The resort has invited us to visit the past two years, and we look forward to all year long. We seriously cannot wait to be there!
In today’s edition of The Friday 5, there’s a mix of everything from family entertainment to travel accessories and a supplement that helps me stay calm and carry on! 😉
Enjoy your weekend, friends!
1. Shark Duvet and Pillowcase Set – There’s also a dinosaur, astronaut, princess, mermaid, and unicorn version! How fun is this for a 5-year-old?! Quinn is getting a big boy bed soon, so I think these would be the perfect sheets for it!
2. You Verse Wild – This is such a fun show to watch with Quinn and Mal. It’s basically a “pick your own adventure,” so you interact with your TV and pick how the host will decide what to do next. It’s definitely a good time for the whole family!
3. Stasher Silicone Reusable Sandwich Baggies – I’m slowly, but surely becoming semi-obsessed about our family’s use of plastic. One easy thing to swap out has been plastic baggies (I mean, ugh, think about how wasteful they are!). Stasher bags are a bit of investment, but definitely worth it in my option. They’re easy to wash and are perfect to pack in kids’ lunches, take on road trips, in your carry-on, etc. The snack size one has been perfect for Quinn’s lunches!
Related: I’m also loving these bee’s wax wraps. It’s just like plastic wrap, but it’s reusable! You just rinse with soap and water!
4. Convertible Travel Pillow Infinity Scarf – Soft, warm, and stylish infinity scarf hides an inflatable pillow to make travel more comfortable. I love things that are both cute and functional, especially for travel. Plus, planes are always freezing, so the scarf is perfect to keep you warm without being bulky.
5. Natural Calm – I take this powered magnesium supplement pretty much everyday. I just add some to my water – I use the raspberry-lemon flavor, so it adds a little something! 🙂 Most of us are deficient in magnesium, and it’s important for quality sleep, stress management, muscle soreness, and more. I definitely notice a difference when I take it regularly versus when I don’t!
- 1 Month of Do Anywhere Workouts
- 4 Ingredient Healthy Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
- 10 Tips for Balancing Exercise with a New Baby
- My Journey with IBD and Pregnancy
- Watermelon Cucumber Cooler
Sales of the Week
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends Sunday!
- ASTR the Label Lace Midi Dress (30% off)
- Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas (25% off)
- Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover (25% off)
- Alo Airlift High Waist Leggings (40% off)
- The North Face Westborough Insulated Quilted Jacket (35% off)
- Madewell Suede Stripe Transport Leather Tote (30% off)
This post contains some affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission from the company if you decide to purchase the product linked to. This compensation helps with expenses to keep CNC up and running. Thank you for your support!
from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/3365uPG