It’s that time of the year again…
Beautycounter’s Friends + Family is back!!!
WHAT: 15% off site-wide*
WHEN: Today – August 12, 2019
WHY YOU SHOULD SHOP:
- Beautycounter hardly ever offers percentage-off sales like this one. Their promos are typically a free gift with purchase with a minimum order of $100+, so a straight-up discount with no minimum is a BIG DEAL!
- It’s a great time to restock on your go-to favorites or try something you’ve been eyeing. Have you tried the Overnight Resurfacing Peel yet?!
- Beautycounter has an amazing return policy! You get 60 days for a full refund on anything you purchase – no questions asked and free return shipping. You can’t beat that!!
*Some exclusions apply: Sets and collections (they are already discounted) as well as Countertime aren’t included (since it’s a brand new line). BUT that doesn’t mean you still can’t save on Countertime – keep reading for a PRO-TIP!
HOW TO SAVE ON COUNTERTIME:
Pro-tip explained: If you are already a Band of Beauty (BOB) member (if you are not, join RIGHT NOW, so you can save!), shop all of your favorites today, save 15% AND earn 10% back on product credit, which you can then turn around and use on Countertime! (Product credits should post immediately or by the next day at the latest.)
SHOP AS A BOB MEMBER AND EARN
- EARN 10% back in product credits
- EARN our Hydrating Body Lotion ($25 value) for FREE
- EARN free shipping on orders of $100 or more!
With the sale kicking off today, I thought it would be the perfect time to share my updated beauty (and makeup) routine. As you’ll see, I’m definitely not fancy when it comes to beauty products. I like to keep it simple, but I also want products that will perform well.
- Dew Skin(I wear No. 3)
- Tint Skin (I wear Sand)
- Touchup Skin Concealer Pen
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Black Velvet Liquid Eyeliner
- Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Waterproof Mascara
- Brilliant Brow Gel (check out this before/after photo of my brows)
- Countercontrol Clear Pore Cleanser
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel
- Countertime Tripeptide Radiance Serum
- Countertime Tetrapeptide Supreme Cream
As always, if you have any questions at all about any of the products mentioned in this blog post, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m here to help you make safer beauty choices, and I really love doing it! 🙂
P.S. If you’ve ever thought about becoming a Beautycounter consultant, now is such a great time to sign up. You could really kick-off your business by promoting the 15% off sale to family and friends. Send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to chat!
The post My Super Simple Beauty (& Makeup) Routine for Acne, Melasma, and Anti-Aging appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.
from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2KA9UWv