Hey guys! I wanted to give you a review of Brandless, a company that we’ve ordered products from for about a year now. As a note, this post isn’t sponsored. We just REALLY love the company and their products, so I wanted to share a Brandless review.
I’ll jump into the details of our most recent order below as well as a Brandless review, but if you’ve never heard of Brandless, it’s one-of-a-kind business in the healthy lifestyle space. The company has amazing relationships with its vendors and manufacturers so their products are super affordable. Pretty much everything on their site is between $3 and $6!
Because Brandless has so many great relationships with suppliers, the company is able to avoid extra markups. The packaging might look really simple, but trust me when I say that Brandless’ products are really high quality. Pretty much everything on their website is certified organic and GMO-free, and, if not, it’s all-natural. Brandless keeps adding more and more products! There are plenty of pantry staples and snacks as well as baby items (i.e. diapers, wipes), home goods (i.e. cleaning essentials, kitchen tools), health & personal care products (i.e. hair care, essential oils, vitamins, supplements, CBD) and fun pet things (i.e. treats, toys)!
As if I needed another reason to love the company, every time you place an order, Brandless donates a meal to a family in need. I don’t know about you, but I find that to be pretty amazing. A company that keeps its prices low and also donates food to families in need? I have a hard time shopping anywhere else!
Top Favorite Brandless Products
We switch things up from order to order depending on what we need and what new products we’d like to try, so a few of these products are new to us while most are oldies but goodies!
- Hummus Crisps: Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Made with Chickpeas, No artificial colors or flavors. These are so delicious, and Quinn really loved them!
- Cheddar Cheese Bites: 100% cheese, Gluten-Free, No Artificial Preservatives. A family favorite for sure!
- Sweet BBQ Popped Potato Crisps: Gluten-Free, No Artificial Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors. Great flavor and crunch!
- Organic Fruit & Vegetable Pouches: Organic, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Tree Nut & Peanut Free. Trader Joe’s has something similar, but I think these might be even cheaper. At $3 for four pouches, they’re a steal, and they come in a few different flavors, such as Organic Pear, Spinach, Kale & Pea. We also order just straight-up applesauce, since Quinn is picky! And yes, he’s five and still eating pouches – but you know what, they are packed full of nutrition, and sometimes even the adults in the house will grab one!
- Maple Pecan Granola: Whole Grain, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, No Artificial Preservatives, Good Source of Fiber. So delicious! The bag did not last long in our house!
- Organic Fair Trade Decaf Medium Roast Ground Coffee: Organic, Fair Trade, Farmed in Mexico, Made with 100% Arabica Coffee. We love their ground coffee! It’s only $3 a bag, and so good! I purchase decaf, but they do have a ton of caffeinated options!
- Organic Cheese Square Crackers: Organic, Made with Real Cheese. These don’t taste exactly like Cheez-Its, but Quinn eats them right up, which is a good sign because he’s very picky about his cheese crackers! I love that they’re organic and free of GMOs and funny business.
- Organic Peanut Butter: Organic, No Added Sugar, No Hydrogenated Oils, Gluten-Free. This one was actually a freebie! 🙂 If you sign up for Brandless’ email list, they giveaway freebies all the time!
- Organic Canola Oil: Organic, Cold-Pressed, 100% Pure, No Preservatives. We were making cupcakes the other day, and I realized we were out of canola oil – oops! Time to reorder!
- Organic Tahini: Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, No Artificial Colors or Flavors. Another new product that I’m excited to try! I love tahini, especially these 3-Ingredient Tahini Protein Balls!
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray: Organic, 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, No Preservatives, Non-GMO Derived Food. I love the price of this organic olive oil spray!
- Organic Vermont Maple Barbeque Sauce: Organic, Gluten-Free, No Artificial Colors or Flavors, No Preservatives. Trust me when I say we use this all the time on everything! In fact, I’m surprised I only ordered one bottle because we go through it like it’s our job.
- Organic Teriyaki Beef Jerky: Organic, Made from 100% Grass-Fed Beef, Hickory Smoked. Mal is a big jerky fan and snacks on it quite often.
And that’s a wrap with my Brandless review! As you can see, we ordered a ton of products and the total was around $50-$60, so believe me when I say Brandless is super affordable and a great value. Bonus – if you use my affiliate link, you will receive $6 off of your first order, which is essentially two free products!
If you’re interested in trying Brandless, I hope you found this Brandless review helpful. And as always, if you have any questions feel free to reach out!
The post Top Favorite Brandless Products + Get 2 Free Products appeared first on Carrots 'N' Cake.
from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/305Y1gw