Hi and happy Friday!
I know it’s only the first week of December, but the holiday season already seems to be flying by. With just 3 weekend before Christmas, it’s going to be over in a blink of an eye – which, of course, is why we love 24 Days of Togetherness so much. We’re embracing all of our favorite activities and soaking in the best of the season. If you’re participating, please tag me on social media, so I can see what you’re up to! 🙂
In today’s edition of the Friday 5, I’m sharing 5 things I’m loving lately including our holiday cards, Quinn’s new winter coat, a healthier cold cereal, and the best shoes for Orangetheory Fitness.
Happy December weekending, friends!
1. Holiday Cards from Minted
We order our holiday cards from Minted every year, and I always love how they turn out! Not only do they have so many custom design options, but they are really high quality. You’re even able to have them addressed which makes it super easy – just pop a stamp on and you’re good to go.
Of course, Murphy needed to be part of this year’s card. He’s family! 🙂
If you use my affiliate link, you’ll automatically receive a $25 credit on your first purchase of $100 or more.
At a playdate over the weekend, my girlfriend and I starting chatting about her son’s winter coat. It looked warm, cozy, and high-quality. It turns out she bought it at Walmart for just $20! Quinn was definitely in the market for a new winter coat (he was quickly outgrowing last year’s), so I immediately placed a purchase for the same coat. Well, technically, Quinn picked dark green and his buddy’s was black, but we score a great deal on it!
Quinn loves this game. It’s very interactive, and he CRACKS UP laughing while playing versus zoning out. You can play it on the computer or a Nintendo Switch. Isn’t the best when your kids are laughing and having fun!? Mal and I play with him, and it’s a great time… I don’t even really like video games!
Our little picky eater, Mr. Quinn, has a new favorite breakfast cereal – Love Grown Lion Loops! They’re a healthier cereal made from beans with no funny ingredients like artificial flavors, color or preservatives. It’s gluten-free, non-GMO, and has 3g of protein per serving. It has an awesome, natural cinnamon flavor – Mal and I enjoy it, too! Actually, I realllllly enjoy it! 😉
You know how much I love Brooks running shoes; I’ve finally decided now that I have an unlimited OTF membership that the Brooks Revel 3 is the ultimate Orangetheory shoe. I’ve tried a few different shoes now, and the Revel is definitely my favorite. Lightweight yet cushiony for the treadmill, but flexible and sturdy for floor exercises. This holiday version is so cute!
- Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cookies
- Gluten-Free Ooey-Gooey Dark Chocolate Eggnog Cookies
- Ultimate Pancake Round-Up
- Thoughts on Intermittent Fasting, Digestive Issues + Alcohol & Balancing Running with Strength Training
- CrossFit With An Autoimmune Disease, Workout Motivation During Pregnancy & Macros On Workout Day Versus Rest Days
- What To Do On Oahu: Health & Fitness-Inspired Vacation
Around the Internet
- Could Your Intensity Be Killing Your Progress?
- Oreo Peppermint Ice Cream Dessert
- Should You Get an Extra Hour of Sleep or a Workout?
- 9 Life-Changing Non-Scale Health & Fitness Goals
- Vegan Eggnog (with cashews and turmeric)
Sales of the Week
- Banana Republic – 40% off plus free shipping with code BRSHIP
- Macy’s – 30% off with code FRIEND
- Backcountry – up to 50% off
- Urban Outfitters – 12% off
- Sam Edelman – 20% off $100 or 30% off $150
This post contains some affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission from the company if you decide to purchase the product linked to. This compensation helps with expenses to keep CNC up and running. Thank you for your support!
from Carrots 'N' Cake https://ift.tt/2rWyvPI