My Summer Fashion Favorites


From shorts and skorts to sandals and swim suits, these are my must-have summer fashion staples that keep me cool and comfortable while (sweaty) stroller walking and digging in sand at the beach.

I am no fashionista – I crave comfortable, washable, sweat-friendly summer fashion finds. Summertime with kids is all about sweating, getting dirty, and keeping cool. Over the past few summers I’ve really honed in on a great athleisure wardrobe with those goals in mind. (I’m adding a few things from Title Nine as we speak too like comfortable casual tanks.) These are the items I loved last year and I can’t wait to wear again now that the weather is warm.

My Summer Fashion Favorites

I live in these lightweight shorts. They’re super quick to dry and have zip pockets. Perfect for pulling over a swim suit at the beach.

These are a newer pull-on version of the ones I have and love. These look a bit dressy with the right top and shoes and you can get them soaked and sandy on the beach too.

I love that you can easily dress up a skort, but they’re also super practical and comfortable for chasing after Birch or sitting in grass.

I got so many compliments on this swim suit last year. It’s amazing! It has some compression in the tummy, has a full coverage bottom (things you never knew you needed – ha!) and there is no worry about straps falling down.

I also have this as a two-piece for running into the waves. It’s basically a sports bra!

Not only is this one of my favorite supportive sports bras, but I call it my “summer bra” because I’m always outside being active. I’m always washing a few of these, and I don’t even put on a “real” bra in the summer.

Title Nine

I love shopping at Title Nine for

summer dresses

! They’re always made of cooling material and most always have pockets, too. No wrinkles for travel either!

I have a beach cover up that’s similar to

this one

that I wear to the beach all summer long.

I live in these from day to night. Super comfortable. Great for walking. While I wore the mirrory silver ones to the ground, I love the black because they feel formal to wear with a sundress when I’m going out while on a trip and don’t need to bring a second pair of sandals.

Tanks

Sometimes I just just throw on one of my workout tanks, but I’m planning to order some more of the

Title Nine knit ones

for everyday wear. Like

this one

: pretty back and can wear with a regular bra.

Light and airy boxer type shorts with a loose tee is my go-to for pajamas in the summer. These thin poplin shorts from Gap always come in the cutest prints! I wear them with a cotton tank to sleep.

Kohv sunglasses are my favorite – I live in these! Not only are the comfortable and stay on my face when I’m on a run or chasing kids, but they’re also less than $30! I get so many compliments from you guys on them!

Can’t forget to mention my favorite safer sunscreen for summer (or anytime we are outside in the sun). We love Beautycounter’s Countersun Mineral Sunscreen Mist and tinted mist. They both have SPF 30 and don’t leave you ghostly white, even though they’re a zinc-based formula. We always have a bottle or two of the mist to spray on the kids, and the tinted mist (available in two shades) gives winter white legs a bit of color!

What are you summer attire staples?

Related



from Kath Eats Real Food https://ift.tt/2TFPsZE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049