This Christmas Charcuterie Board has a red, white, and green theme for a festive spread! Follow the step-by-step instructions to learn exactly how to put it together to create a beautiful board for your holiday events. A Red, White, and Green Cheese Board! My Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board has been such a successful post, and it’s one of my favorites of all time on the blog! While Della helped me create that board, this one I dreamed up ingredient by ingredient until I had a red, white, and green theme going. I’m sure you guys have some ideas for even more ingredients you could add! The key to a beautiful cheese board is to fill in all the spaces so it looks plentiful and abundant! Once again I made this step by step so you could see how everything comes together. I followed the same technique as last time anchoring with the cheeses and meats, following with fruit and crackers, and ending with the smaller pieces like nuts and herbs. It’s really quite easy! O...
Since turning 40 my health has become even more of a priority. Here are some ways I’m prioritizing my health this year. Affiliate links included. 40 was a turning point I don’t know if it was something physical or just the psychological effect of crossing “over the hill,” but within the last year, I’ve really started to want to optimize my health in a more deliberate way. I think this is common for people around my age, who might be done having kids and are well into their adulting years. I’ve listened to a lot of Jenna Kutcher’s health story on her podcast, and much of what she has said resonates with me. When I was younger, I felt like the glass was half full. It appeared that real food, movement, and fresh air were all I needed to sustain good health. But now that I’m feeling my body age, I feel the need to help it along the way. Enter: a few more supplements, tools, and routines to achieve that goal. You’ve seen the memes about sleep as you age: In your 20s y...
This post might feel like a page – because that’s what I hope it will be! I wanted to create a page to reference that rounds up my favorite wellness products plus the codes and links that offer a discount. Here you go! There are so many choices when it comes to products for wellness, home, beauty, and fitness. Here are my favorite wellness brands + products with promo codes when applicable! Thank you for supporting my blog. Affiliate links included. Thomas and I started taking AG1 last fall in an attempt to give our bodies the absolute best nutrition possible. Our weekday morning green smoothies have been an awesome "no brainer" health habit that we intend to continue for the long term. AG1 includes so many essential nutrients to ensure we're getting optimum nutrition daily. These nonalcoholic beers would pass a blind taste test! They're the perfect way to enjoy the taste of beer without the dehydration or hangover, especially on a hot summer day...
Comments
Post a Comment