I talk a lot about fat on this blog—body fat, healthy fat, harmful fat—so when I came across Romy Dollé’s book Good Fat, Bad Fat, I was more than intrigued. The only problem was, it was written in German. So my team and I at Primal Blueprint Publishing collaborated with Romy and scientific consultant Torsten Albers, MD, to give you the English version of Good Fat, Bad Fat…and today’s release day!
In a nutshell, Good Fat, Bad Fat educates readers on all aspects of dietary fat, and dispels all the “fat phobia” misinformation promoted by the mainstream.
In Good Fat, Bad Fat, you’ll learn how to:
• Break through your resistance to eating fat and gain a clear understanding of the health benefits of good fat
• Increase fat intake with nutritious fats
• Eliminate bad fats from your diet
• Enjoy 70 delicious, perfectly balanced macronutrient recipes
• Stay motivated with inspirational success stories, easy-to-understand summaries of scientific studies, psychological insights, and relatable personal anecdotes
It’s actually Romy’s second book with us. We published Fruit Belly last year, which is a four-day step-by-step plan to eliminate the digestive distress and health problems resulting from weight loss diets featuring large amounts of fruit, salad, and low-fat dairy products. If you battle fruit belly, it’s a must-read.
As for Good Fat, Bad Fat, I’m commemorating the launch with two deals:
1. Order Good Fat, Bad Fat by May 25th and get a free digital copy of the PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Mayo eCookbook.
2. Buy the limited time Super Fat Bundle before midnight on May 25th, and you’ll get:
- A copy of Good Fat, Bad Fat
- A bottle of PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Greek Vinaigrette and Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- A jar of PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Mayo and Chipotle Lime Mayo
- The PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Mayo eCookbook
It’s just $49.95 plus FREE Shipping & Handling.
Both these deals turn into pumpkins at midnight on May 25th. You don’t need a coupon code. Just click here to purchase the book and we’ll ship it to you pronto and email you the PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Mayo eCookbook soon after.
If your pantry is empty and you want to stock up on condiments with the Super Fat Bundle, then click here to order.
But before you go, check out this recipe from Good Fat, Bad Fat. A little teaser if you will!
RÖSTI WITH FRIED EGG
Servings: 3 – 4
- 1.8 lb (800 g) sweet potatoes, peeled and coarsely grated
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tbsp (30 m) coconut flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped (optional)
- 3.5 oz (100 g) fried bacon, cut into cubes or strips (optional)
- 5 tbsp (74 ml) clarified butter
- Place the grated sweet potatoes with egg whites, coconut flour, and salt into a bowl; mix well
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) clarified butter on medium-high
- If you want to add onion and/or fried bacon, fry them in the clarified butter until soft
- Spread the potatoes evenly over the onions and press down slightly
- Reduce the heat to medium, cover the pan, and cook for about 10 minutes
- Place a large, shallow dish on the potatoes and turn the pan over; this will put the fried side of the rösti on the plate facing up
- Pour the remaining clarified butter into the pan, then let the non-fried side of the hash browns slide off the plate into the pan. Fry again for 5 – 10 minutes
- In a separate pan, fry the whole eggs
- When finished, place whole eggs and bacon atop hash browns; add pepper and serve
Instead of a big rösti, divide the grated potatoes into three or four servings to share.
That’s it for today! I hope you love the book. And I look forward to hearing everyone’s feedback.
from Mark's Daily Apple http://ift.tt/1sv4LVg