Weekend

Foodblog (5 of 20)

I don’t know about you moms, but 3pm is a low time in the day for me. I have zero energy! So the though of going strawberry picking at 3pm has crossed my mind day after day, but we just haven’t made the drive out yet. 5pm was the perfect time to go! We went to Chiles when they were having an event, and the weather was perfect: cool and overcast. We had a blast with our friends!

Foodblog (6 of 20) Foodblog (9 of 20) Foodblog (8 of 20) Foodblog (7 of 20)Foodblog (10 of 20)

We picked up dinner from Whole Foods during our weekly grocery shopping trip earlier in the day: salad bar for me and pizza for M. Plus some wine they were sampling along with Bold Rock Cider.

Foodblog (2 of 20)Foodblog (1 of 20)

Loved listening to the live music!

Foodblog (4 of 20)

M built this epic road with the blocks, although he corrected me later and said that it was a balance beam!

Foodblog (12 of 20)

And I bought three pairs of these great wooden sunnies!

Foodblog (11 of 20)

Saturday morning we had a light breakfast before heading to the gym for Bradley’s athletic conditioning class at 9.

Foodblog (2 of 5)

It was a super class with a great mix of cardio and weights and fantastic mashups!!

Foodblog (13 of 20)

Lunch was leftover cauliflower and a grilled cheese roll.

Foodblog (3 of 5)

M and I spent the afternoon making sweet potato fries and forts on the couch.

Foodblog (18 of 20)Foodblog (16 of 20)

I read my book inside the fort for about 30 minutes! It was a great win-win!

Foodblog (15 of 20)

We also picked baby greens from the garden for dinner! SO EXCITED this time of year has arrived!

Foodblog (17 of 20)

Saturday dinner at home – panko-pesto salmon, garden salad and sweet potato fries.

Foodblog (4 of 5)

Sunday breakfast was eggs, mango and coffee.

Foodblog (1 of 5)

Followed by lots and lots of soccer! Had so much fun even though we were soaked in the rain. I scored two goals though, and we had a win and a loss. Hard day!

Foodblog (20 of 20)

Soccer lunch nibbles: almonds and banana. I can’t believe this sustained me until dinner, but I honestly didn’t have much appetite.

Foodblog (19 of 20)

Because when I eventually did make dinner (after a visit to the ACAC foam rollers and hot tub, loads of laundry and an epic shower), I devoured this super cheesy quesadilla and enjoyed a pumpkin beer alongside!

Foodblog (5 of 5)

Hope you guys had good weekends. KNOCK ON WOOD, but it looks like we finally might get some nice weather this week!!



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/1XrzhdN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049