Meal Plan: Week of June 12th

Hey, hey!

Happy Sunday!

Just popping in real quick to share my meal plan for the week. I received a few requests over on Instagram, and I actually used to share my meal plans all the time on CNC, so maybe I’ll need to bring the feature back. Perhaps? Here’s what’s on the agenda this week!

SAMSUNG CSC

Sunday: Leftovers from Quinn’s birthday party (pizza, burgers, salad)

Monday: Super Simple Oven Chicken Fajitas from Juli Bauer’s Paleo Cookbook

Tuesday: Leftover chicken fajitas over mixed greens

Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan Spinach Rice Bake  <– potential new CNC recipe – I’ll let you know how it turns out! 🙂

Thursday: Italian Hot Plate (ground beef, cauliflower rice, bell peppers, onion + Pizza Seasoning) from Well Fed  

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Out to dinner for my birthday!

Also prepped: Breakfast Potatoes, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Masa Pancakes (<— great for egg sandwiches), roasted fennel, carrots, and zucchini with nutritional yeast, banana pudding thing with gelatin and chocolate chips <– potential new recipe – again, I’ll let you know how it turned out! 🙂

P.S. Be sure to enter to my giveaway to win a bunch of goodies from barkTHINS! If you haven’t tried them yet, you NEED to! I’m obsessed with so many of their flavors!



from Carrots 'N' Cake http://ift.tt/1ZJcFVo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub