Response to Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Recent Vegan Video

A few people tagged me and Robb in a post that was floating around the inter webs recently, about how Arnold Schwarzenegger is now promoting vegan.  “Less meat, less heat, more life.” he says. Because I feel that I’m spending a lot of time crafting responses every time I hear that meat is “bad” for health and the planet, I decided to simplify things a bit…

Here is my response:

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 8.59.10 PM

plus

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 9.02.31 PM

and worldwide, the most common deficiency is iron.

AND,

myth

PLUS

truth

PERIOD.



from The Paleo Diet http://ift.tt/28Ssch1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049