This & That

Foodblog (1 of 1)

^^Things I’d like to join me on that patio: my Kindle, a glass of rosé, the 2000s Country Hits playlist on Spotify. I need some good beach book suggestions – please share your favorites! I’m a big fan of Elin Hilderbrand, but I’ve read so many of her books I can’t tell which ones I have and haven’t read! I tried the new Nicolas Sparks novel, See Me, and it was the first book of his I just couldn’t finish. So sorry to say!

Foodblog (1 of 1)-12

^^Breakfast toast with almond butter and the last of a pint of strawberries. Bite = #hungry

Before:

Foodblog (1 of 1)-13

After:

Foodblog (1 of 1)-15

^^Such a big boy at the barber shop!

I love it when ACAC does their pop-up cook outs!

Foodblog (5 of 10)

Look at my child eat a hamburger like a normal person!! I know this is kind of like saying “Look my baby is smiling!!!” but this was one of the first times he’s done this. #milestones

Foodblog (6 of 10)-2

<3 frosting!!

Foodblog (4 of 10)

Hot day, hot lunch.

Foodblog (3 of 4)

Tofu with some sesame oil and soy sauce, tomatoes and peppers. I had this over garden greens, with toast.

Foodblog (4 of 4)

Lunch date with Mazey from Blue Ridge Country Store!

Foodblog (1 of 1)-6

Leftover Mexican bowl lunch:

Foodblog (4 of 4)-2

Chop chop dinner prep!

Foodblog (9 of 10)

Mexican bowl dinner with friends! Veggies and bean sauté, chicken, rice, yogamole, cheese, chips for scooping, cilantro from the garden.

Foodblog (1 of 4)-2

Lamb chops on the grill with rosemary at a friends’ house. So delicious!!

Foodblog (2 of 10)

Anne, Alex, and Rachael, all registered dietitians who specialize in intuitive and mindful eating, have created a new nutrition program called Joyful Eating, Nourished Life.

Joyful Eating

I LOVE what they have done – it is the most promising nutrition and intuitive eating course I’ve previewed. During the 6-week program, participants will receive:

  • A 50+ page starter guide, including 10 principles of joyful eating, 15 no-recipe formula meals and snacks, finding your happy weight and additional resources.

  • Bi-weekly emails with in-depth, written lesson plans packed with action steps, learning activities, strategies and support.

  • Access to a private facebook group during the program for support, encouragement and sharing with other participants, and access to Q&A with Anne, Alex and Rachael. (You’ll transition to a private alumni facebook group after the program concludes!)

  • Weekly challenges provided on a handy tracking worksheet to monitor your progress and success.

  • A guided weekly meditation series in audio format.

  • Weekly thought provoking journaling exercises.

  • Four audio lectures for listening and learning on the go.

If you’re looking to transform, update or refresh your relationship with food, check it out! The program starts on June 20.

RDs

And finally, my personal beauty stylist Lauren hard at work. Mwah!

Foodblog (3 of 10)



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/1U3KI9a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049