This & That

Foodblog (11 of 11)

Hey, hey, hey!! I’m so happy to have this little guy back in my arms! I missed him while he was in California. But he had a blast with KK!

When Mazen and Matt got home from the airport I had dinner waiting for them. Rotisserie chicken, herby massaged kale salad, and sweet potato fries. Mazen was way too excited about showing me his new toy shark to eat dinner. He’s really into Star Wars, sharks and Legos these days.

Foodblog (10 of 11)

A smoothie for breakfast. One of my stacked smoothie testers. I had smoothies for days after that recipe shoot!

Foodblog (1 of 1)-7

First Caprese salad of the season! Heirloom, basil from my garden, and buf.

Foodblog (7 of 11)

This cheese!!!!!!! It’s $10 and I cringe every time I buy it, but it is SO worth it. The best mozzarella ever. I also love the petite size, so you don’t have to make a mess slicing it.

Foodblog (8 of 11)

Kale salads, all the time. I mostly use a big jar of pesto as my dressing, as it provides the best base flavor. Here it is topped with chicken, dilled Havarti cheese and sweet potato fries.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-2

Here’s brunch at ACAC. A green smoothie and banana for a snack later.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-11

Guess who is coming to C’ville again?!?!?!?! BEN RECTOR! I’m so excited for September!! (Can you tell? šŸ™‚ )

Foodblog (9 of 11)

This made me cry:

Foodblog (6 of 6)

This made me happy:

Foodblog (1 of 1)-4

I had lunch with my friend Hillary at The Local Smokehouse in Belmont. Man, it was a great lunch!

Foodblog (3 of 6)

BBQ chicken over salad, with a really great dressing and a cornbread muffin.

Foodblog (2 of 6)

I came home from soccer one night and made a chicken version of my Chop Chop Mediterranean Salad.

Foodblog (1 of 1)-6

A late night dinner!

Foodblog (1 of 1)-3

There’s a really great greenway near my house that makes the perfect shady four mile run. Hopped on it!

Foodblog (10 of 10)

 

“When it’s hot, eat a root beer popsicle
Shut off the AC and roll the windows down
Let that summer sun shine
Always stay humble and kind”

Love this video. Love that song. Love Tim McGraw.



from Kath Eats Real Food http://ift.tt/2910LDq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post-Workout Coffee Protein Shake

Lyme Disease, Protein for Women, Acid Reflux while Fasting | THRR049

Evernote Review: Your Digital Organization Hub